July 26, 2011

Jo Malone

In search of a new perfume?  Lately, I've been hooked on any Jo Malone scent I can get my nose near.  My only dilemma is deciding which one is my favorite!  I think that right now there is a tie between the Wild Bluebell Cologne and the Orange Blossom Cologne, but you can't really go wrong with any of them.  Each fragrance is so different and sweet yet remains light and subtle which is perfect because there's nothing worse than an overpowering perfume.  The Grapefruit Cologne and the French Lime Blossom Cologne are spot on as well, with just enough hint of zest to keep you awake.  I'm also craving some Jo Malone candles - which are perfect, coming in both a home size and travel size - to put around my room so I can smell the same scents all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment