July 25, 2011

Sam Edelman Obsession

When it comes to new shoes, Sam Edelman is one of the designers that I check out first.  I own several pairs of flats that I absolutely love as they provide both comfort and chicness.  When I saw these Renzo ankle boots from the Fall 2011 collection I was immediately obsessed.  I can picture Rihanna or Lady Gaga totally rocking these on stage!  I already have a similar pair of black suede ankle boots but these add a much more edgy twist. I. Have. To. Have. Them. Now. Black would be more practical and less likely to get dirty but I love the beige as well.  Pair either with a girly dress to add some kick or pair with skinny jeans and a leather jacket to complete your look.  The rhinestones and studs can also be seen on the Lorissa peep toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment