July 19, 2011

Shades of Coral

My internship has changed my feelings for beauty products.  True, I always have loved Sephora - whenever I go in I feel like I am in a candy store.  I always went through weird phases where I would completely forget about all the clothes and shoes I wanted and instead became obsessed with going to Sephora and picking out new make-up.  However, I feel as though I have learned to truly appreciate good beauty products.  Although I never have worn much lipstick, I find myself having a new love for different lip products.  Right now I am dying over basically any coral lip-shade that I can get my hands on.  Coral and peachy colors are perfect because they make for great both day and night shades looking natural and summery yet adding just enough gloss.  Here are some of my favorites!

1. Benefit Full-Finish Lipstick in Slow Zone, $18.
2. NARS Lipstick in Love Devotion, $24.
3. NARS Lipstick in Barbarella, $24.
4. Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Joy, $24.
5. Smashbox Photofinish Lipstick in Splendid, $22.
6. Lorac Cream Lipstick in Babydoll, $19.
7. Tarte Rise and Shine Lip Stain and Gloss in Nectar, $21.

No comments:

Post a Comment